01 Apr 🎉 COMPETITION TIME! 🎉 Show us how you play!
Posted at 18:00h in Curiosity Series
We want to know how you’re playing at home, at school or wherever you may be! As we Voyage online, we want to discover your curiosity, creativity, collaborations, confidence, and can-do-attitudes during these unprecedented times. To be part of our competition, ‘Like’ UNE Discovery and tag us in a photo of you and your young ones STEAM’ing (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and/or Maths’ing) for your chance to win this amazing bunch of goodies, including:
- Turing Tumble set
- Mad Scientist activity set
- Erlenmeyer flask
- Ignite Your Curiosity t-shirt
- UNE Science cap
- Science Comes to Life pens
- UNE Discovery Flag
- AND, loads of stickers to share with your friends and family (from a safe distance, of course)
You can enter as many times as you like! Make sure you use the headline ‘This is how we play…’. One entry = one STEAM’ing photo with UNE Discovery tagged. Competition closes at 6pmAEST on the 8th April, 2020. We can’t wait to see all your wonderful projects, ideas, activities, experiments and general fun times!
Terms and Conditions UNE Discovery Voyager ‘Show Us How You Play’ Competition.
- This competition will run from 6:00 PM AEDST on Wednesday the 1st April, 2020, to 6:00PM AEST on Wednesday the 8th April, 2020. Entries will not be accepted beyond this date and time. The winner will be announced via a UNE Discovery Facebook post, tagging the winning individual. This will be followed up by a Facebook Messenger message.
- Participants are invited to enter the competition by tagging ‘UNE Discovery’ (ie. @unediscovery or #unediscovery) on their ‘how I play at home’ photo post on their personal Facebook ‘Timelines’ or in the comments of the UNE Discovery Competition post.
- Participants may enter multiple times, however each photo entered must have UNE Discovery tagged and be an individual post (i.e. not part of a comment of existing personal posts).
- All entries must hold relevance to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and maths), and the area of relevance must be clearly stated in the wording with the photo.
- If a participant is under 18 years of age, they are required to obtain their parents or guardians permission to enter and agree to these terms and will be deemed to have obtained such permission by submitting an entry.
- Entries will be assessed by a panel of three (3) judges who will select the winner based on creativity and relevance to the STEAM acronym.
- Winning prize can be claimed following the provision of contact and address details provided to Andréa Jaggi via email at email@example.com or via mobile on 0409 837 625 within 30 calendar days of the announcement of competition winner. The winning prize will be posted to the winners nominated address.
- Employees of UNE Discovery, the judging panel and their families may take part in the competition, however, will not be eligible to win the prize. UNE reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries, and to cancel any entry, which, in the opinion of UNE, fails to comply with these terms and conditions, is unsuitable, contains objectionable content, or infringes copyright.
- The decision of the judging panel is final and no correspondence regarding its decision will be entered into. By participating in the competition, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the competition judging panel. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- Participants retain copyright of their photos and will be named as the creator of the work. By entering the competition, the participant agrees to have their photo shared on any UNE Discovery social media platforms.
- UNE will collect the name of the individuals participating in the competition as per their Facebook Timeline to enable them to participate in the competition and for the purpose of carrying out the competition.
- UNE will not be liable for any personal injury, loss, damage or expenses (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property arising out of or otherwise connected with this competition or entry into this competition.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- All product and company names provided for the purpose of this competition are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.